This Tuesday at 2 PM in City Hall, the San Francisco Board of Supervisors will cast their final vote on two cannabis ordinances. This meeting provides the supervisors with the opportunity to guarantee equity and access for the cannabis community, and to welcome the adult-use cannabis industry in a city that voted 73% in favor of Prop. 64. We need to be visible and hold them accountable for their vote.
At 1 PM we will join Supervisor Jeff Sheehy on the steps of City Hall for a pro-cannabis rally. Come out, make us visible, and show support for equitable, accessible and welcoming cannabis regulations.
What you can do!
- Wear Green shirt or T-Shirt.
- Show up at 1 pm on the Steps of City Hall - 1 Doctor Carlton B Goodlett Place (Polk Street Side)
- Be a part of SF Cannabis history and fill the Board Chambers after the Rally
- Plan to Spend a Few Hours
- Stickers and Signs Will be Provided