Local: San Francisco, Oakland, Humboldt, Trinity, Mendocino, etc. - 540 local jurisdictions
State: MAUCRSA, Adult-Use and Medical Cannabis Regulations, SB 420, Prop 215, Attorney General Guidelines, etc.
Federal: Rohrabacher- Blumenauer Amendment, Cole Memorandum, Controlled Substances Act, 26 U.S. Code § 280E
- There are a lot of laws governing cannabis business, retain the team that knows how to navigate them all.
When you retain AK&A you will receive:
- Individualized, one-on-one counsel with our team of California cannabis regulatory compliance experts.
- 24 hours response time to your compliance questions.
- Standardized Compliance Documents for all MAUCRSA license types.
- Automatic email updates for new regulations, how to remain compliant, and all cannabis news affecting your business.
- On or off-site compliance seminars with employees.
- Administrative appeals to the Cannabis Appeals Board for license denials and violation.
- Responses to compliance question, while the regulations are pending. We will work with you to prepare for the changes.
Our firm’s involvement in San Francisco's and Humboldt’s cannabis policy has generated the networks needed to advice your businesses in all areas of compliance. We strong ties to security experts, cultivation and manufacturing consultants, and accounting expert to ensure your business in 100% complaint. Matthew Kumin has been advising clients on how to run compliant cannabis businesses since 2003. Terrance has been consulting for the cannabis industry in California since 1996.